ECC approves minimum price for naswar, other tobacco products
ISLAMABAD – A special meeting of the Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) of the Cabinet on Monday approved Minimum Indicative Prices (MIP) of various types of tobacco crop for the year 2022.
Minister for Finance and Revenue Mr. Shaukat Tarin virtually presided over the meeting to discuss the Minimum Indicative Prices of Tobacco where the Ministry of National Food Security & Research presented proposals in this regard.
The committee has fixed the price of dark air-cured tobacco (DAC) at Rs149.09 per kg while the price of White Patta, Naswar/Snuff/Hookah and other Rustica tobacco and its products has been fixed at Rs123/kg.
The prices of Flue-Cured Virginia’s (FCV) two types have been fixed at Rs240 and Rs281.13/kg.
Travelling with naswar to Gulf countries can land ... 11:23 PM | 4 Jan, 2022
LAHORE – The Anti-Narcotics Force (ANF) has advised Pakistani nationals travelling to Gulf countries to not carry ...
- Kashmir Premier League to invite Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to ...11:05 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Imran says PTI's core committee to decide final date for Islamabad ...10:30 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Raja Riaz appointed Opposition leader in National Assembly09:45 PM | 20 May, 2022
- PNS Badar: Pakistan Navy launches MILGEM-class ship09:12 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Zameen.com organises first edition of Pakistan Property Event in Qatar08:05 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Watch - Hania Aamir ignores Iqra Aziz at 'Parde Mein Rehne Do' ...07:38 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Nora Fatehi and Kriti Sanon jump onto the ‘Pasoori’ bandwagon06:32 PM | 20 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's new dance video goes viral05:30 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022