Gold price surges by Rs350 per tola in Pakistan
KARACHI – The price of gold in Pakistan witnessed an increase of Rs350 per tola on Monday to reach Rs126,350 per tola.
The price of 10 gram also increased byRs350 and it was traded at Rs108,325 today in the domestic market.
The international gold price also witnessed a slight increase of $2 per ounce to reach $1,838.
Meanwhile, silver prices in the domestic market remained unchanged at Rs1,450 per tola and Rs1,243.14 per 10 grams today.
- Pakistan Navy launches MILGEM-class ship PNS Badar09:12 PM | 20 May, 2022
- LIVE: Ex-PM Imran Khan addresses public gathering in Multan08:42 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Zameen.com organises first edition of Pakistan Property Event in Qatar08:05 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Nora Fatehi and Kriti Sanon jump onto the ‘Pasoori’ bandwagon06:32 PM | 20 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's new dance video goes viral05:30 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022