Lahore chakki owners announce increase in flour price
LAHORE - The new price of flour has been set as Rs 70 per kilogram in Lahore after Chakki owners once again increased the price of flour by Rs 2 per kilogram.
According to president Naan Roti Association, the flour price has been increased as government has failed to decrease the wheat price and hinted to go on strike after Eid.
He said that the price of wheat in grain markets has crossed Rs 2,300 per 40 kg bag.
Meanwhile district administration has decided to conduct raids against flour mills and Atta chakkis for checking prices.
- Pakistan’s mediation between Iran, Saudi Arabia making progress: PM ...01:51 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- COAS Bajwa interacts with senior serving, retired military officers ...12:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- World Bank announces new Country Director for Pakistan11:51 AM | 4 Aug, 2020
- From Acting to ‘Action!’: Saba Qamar to make directorial debut ...05:32 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020