Chinese perfume giant announces $2 million investment in Pakistan
The announcement by Guangzhou Rongshen Trading Company follows the attractive package of incentive offered by Prime Minister Imran Khan.
The Group's chairman, Ivan Jiang signed a memorandum of understanding with Faisalabad Industrial Estate Development and Management Company (FIEDMC) Chairman Mian Kashif Ashfaq, says a press release issued.
After signing the MoUs, Ivan Jiang told the local media that legal framework in Pakistan is sound and comprehensive.
Pakistan government has been already playing a good role to provide business friendly environment and security to Chinese companies, he added.
FIEDMC Chief Operating Officer Aamir Saleemi, on the occasion, said that they were an international chemicals supplier and his company intended to explore business and investment opportunities in Pakistan which had become an important investment destination for the Chinese businessmen and entrepreneurs after the launch of China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).
- Afghan protesters storm Pakistan High Commission in London10:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- IT ministry makes use of indigenous messaging app mandatory for govt ...10:08 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s fastest train makes debut in China09:24 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- DG ISI arrives in Beijing for strategic talks with Chinese officials08:47 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Punjab’s Auqaf dept loses Badshahi Mosque’s administration08:10 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty breaks silence after husband’s arrest in pornography ...03:49 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Iqra Aziz and Yasir Hussain welcome first baby03:16 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani stars demand #JusticeForNoor02:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021