'Lucifer' season five to release on Netflix in August
The Lord of Hell is all set to return and he is appropriately devilish as ever.
Netflix has announced that the first part of season 5 of Lucifer will release on August 21.
Season 4 only had ten episodes, but Netflix increased the episode count for Lucifer Season 5, giving the series a total of 16 episodes. The season, according to series star Tom Ellis, would be divided into two, reported Deadline.
The 10th episode of the upcoming season will also be getting a musical episode called “Bloody Celestial Karaoke Jam.”
Lucifer's fourth installment concluded with the King of Hell reluctantly returning to his rightful position after some demons escaped and convinced him to come back. During all this, Lucifer Morningstar realizes that he's not a bad person and also admits his romantic feelings for Chloe Decker.
Here's what the official Netflix teaser for season 5 states: "In the stunning fifth season, the stakes are higher than ever. Secrets will be revealed, beloved characters will die, and we’ll finally get an answer to the question, ‘Will they or won’t they?'"
The leading cast — Tom Ellis, Lauren German, D.B. Woodside, Aimee Garcia, Lesley-Ann Brandt, Kevin Alejandro, and Rachael Harris — will be returning in Season 5.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Pakistan surpasses 226,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,662 confirmed ...07:20 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- FIA nabs four allegedly working for international child pornography ...07:00 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- LGS faculty members booked over sexually harassing students06:29 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Muhammad Javed Ghani becomes FBR chairman06:06 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- PAF C-130 aircraft airlifts bodies of Sikh Yatrees from Lahore lands ...05:44 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I appeal the President to help the needy artists of Pakistan: Ali ...02:22 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I will go to court to lift the ban on PUBG: Wakar Zaqa06:31 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020