Brazillian beauty will put your football skills to shame in heels
25-year old Raquel Embaixadinhas can perform tricks better than most professional Premier League players, with a keepy-uppy record of four hours without any pause.
Raquel goes one mile more in football adventure with high heels and short apparel saying “It attracts men more”.
Raquel said: 'When I started, my motivation was to be better than the boys. 'Now I'm better than all of them, I'm practicing every day and I want to break the keepy-uppies world record.
She added: 'It's much harder to do football freestyle tricks in high heels and a dress but it's OK once you get used to it.
Raquel intended to master keepy-uppies when she was just eight after a gauntlet thrown by her father.
She practiced every day for up to five hours and is now able to perform around the world.
- ‘Essentials of Modern/New Marketing’ book by Kotler Impact Inc. ...11:12 PM | 25 Sep, 2020
- TikTok star Marvi Chaudhry booked in Islamabad man’s murder case10:50 PM | 25 Sep, 2020
- UN speech — PM Imran cautions world against rising tide of ...09:27 PM | 25 Sep, 2020
- PM Imran reaffirms Pakistan’s unwavering support to Afghan peace ...08:58 PM | 25 Sep, 2020
- Faisal Iqbal cleared to rejoin Balochistan cricket team08:20 PM | 25 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani celebrities offer their respects to Dean Jones04:27 PM | 25 Sep, 2020
- Nimra Ali: Pakistan's new social media sensation04:08 PM | 25 Sep, 2020
- Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich break up 2 months after engagement11:33 AM | 25 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020