Brazillian beauty will put your football skills to shame in heels
25-year old Raquel Embaixadinhas can perform tricks better than most professional Premier League players, with a keepy-uppy record of four hours without any pause.
Raquel goes one mile more in football adventure with high heels and short apparel saying “It attracts men more”.
Raquel said: 'When I started, my motivation was to be better than the boys. 'Now I'm better than all of them, I'm practicing every day and I want to break the keepy-uppies world record.
She added: 'It's much harder to do football freestyle tricks in high heels and a dress but it's OK once you get used to it.
Raquel intended to master keepy-uppies when she was just eight after a gauntlet thrown by her father.
She practiced every day for up to five hours and is now able to perform around the world.
- PM Imran chairs CCI meeting in Islamabad02:30 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Railways appoints first female Station Manager12:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Disney's Mulan set for a digital release on September 405:18 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020