Muhammad Zubair — one of two plane crash survivors — discharged from Karachi hospital
Karachi: One of the two fortunate persons, who miraculously remained safe in a recent tragic incident of plane crash in Karachi, has been discharged from a hospital after treatment.
Muhammad Zubair had been shifted to the Civil Hospital with burn injuries on hands and feet. Now, he has been discharged of first day of Eidul Fitr after completion of treatment process.
When Pakistan International Airline flight PK8303 crashed in a residential area of Model Colony in Malir, Zubair had managed to come out of the plane timely.
97 passengers including three children, 26 women ... 04:50 PM | 23 May, 2020
KARACHI - Authorities here on Saturday have confirmed that Muhammad Zubair and Zafar Masood are the only survivors of ...
Bank of Punjab President Zafar Masud is the second lucky person who survived the plane crash which killed 97 people on board including crew.
Masud is under treatment at Daar ul Sehat Hospital for his arm and hip fractures. He is in stable condition.
- K-Electric to face NAB inquiry over loadshedding, flouting agreement06:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Army chief offers help to Italy in fight against COVID-1906:32 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan allows second consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav05:18 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- YouTube takes down Hadiqa Kiani’s song about Kashmir02:43 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Maya Ali experimenting with her cooking skills01:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Yasir Hussain is being subjected to online harassment & bullying: ...01:03 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020