PM Imran launches Ehsaas Saving Wallets programme
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan Monday launched the Ehsaas Saving Wallets programme at a ceremony in the federal capital which is aimed at the financial and digital inclusion of women.
The premier while addressing at the inauguration ceremony said Ehsaas Saving Wallets is a significant program as the financial inclusion of women will help them reduce the poverty. The women will be able to better utilize the cash assistance through Ehsaas Bachat Bank Account.
Through Ehsaas Bachat Bank Account, the women will be able to better utilize the cash assistance being given to them under Ehsaas Program: @ImranKhanPTI https://t.co/7MedaVvQoS@PTIOfficialISB @Ehsaas_Pk @MoIB_Official pic.twitter.com/t1vHnPdUrM— Radio Pakistan (@RadioPakistan) May 24, 2021
Khan also praised that Ehsaas Cash Emergency program has been ranked amongst the top four social protection interventions by the World Bank. He also expressed the commitment to uplift the weak segments of the society as per the principles of the State of Madina.
On the occasion, Special Assistant on Poverty Alleviation Dr. Sania Nishtar briefed him on the imitative.
وزیر اعظم عمران خان آج احساس سیونگ والٹس (احساس بچت بنک اکاؤنٹ) کا اسلام آباد سے آغاز کریں گے۔ pic.twitter.com/oeXqRK4Dc9— Prime Minister's Office, Pakistan (@PakPMO) May 24, 2021
Transactions made through these accounts will include balance inquiry, cash in and cash out, transfer funds received from Ehsaas programme to mobile accounts, mobile top-up, utility bill payments, and money transfers.
PM hails Sania Nishtar as World Bank ranks Ehsaas ... 02:03 PM | 16 May, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan Sunday hailed the success of the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Programme, which has ...
The initiative will also deepen the financial inclusion initiated under the ‘One Woman One Bank Account Policy’.
Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program budget increased to ... 04:47 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
ISLAMABAD - Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Social Protection and Poverty Alleviation, Dr Sania Nishtar ...
- Sindh nods to 20pc pay increase for govt employees, sets Rs25,000 ...01:50 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan keen to expand military, bilateral ties with Egypt: CJCSC01:32 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021: Karachi Kings to face Peshawar Zalmi tonight01:01 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- PM Imran announces subsidy for poor families to buy essential items ...12:43 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Sushant Singh Rajput's death confirmed as ‘suicide’ on first ...07:04 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021