Bilawal undergoes COVID-19 test
KARACHI – Pakistan Peoples Party chairperson Bilawal Bhutto Zardari has isolated himself after one of his advisers tested positive for the coronavirus, it was reported on Tuesday.
Reports in local media suggest the 32-year-old Opposition leader has also undergone the COVID-19 testing after his aide Jameel Somroo was diagnosed with the infection.
All the staff at Bilawal House Karachi have been directed to undergo coronavirus tests.
According to the new directives, no member of the Bilawal House Karachi staff would be allowed inside unless and until they underwent a coronavirus PCR test.
Bilawal Bhutto spent the past couple of weeks in Gilgit-Baltistan, where he was busy in electioneering for the legislative assembly's elections.
Here's everything you need to know regarding ... 01:02 PM | 17 Nov, 2020
The news of Baktawar Bhutto's engagement with the son of businessman Younis Chaudhry had given rise to speculations ...
The PPP chairman will attend the engagement ceremony of his sister, Bakhtawar, later this week.
- Coronavirus: Pakistan reports 2,521 new cases, 43 deaths09:21 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Live Open Market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...08:55 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 17 January 202108:35 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan’s ‘best bank' denies trans rights activist an account ...11:52 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan Air Force chief meets Turkish defence industries head11:22 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Selena Gomez shares the reason behind calling out Mark Zuckerberg ...07:32 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 30th birthday04:22 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Details of Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal's wedding revealed03:58 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021