Pakistan, Turkmenistan to boost cooperation in digital connectivity
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan and Turkmenistan have decided to enhance digital connectivity initiatives cooperation.
In a meeting between Ambassador of Turkmenistan to Pakistan, Atadjan Movlamov and Chairman Pakistan Telecommunication Authority, Maj. Gen. (Retd) Amir Azeem Bajwa in Islamabad, the authorities discussed matters of mutual interest including the proposed fiber optic link between Turkmenistan and Pakistan with reference to Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Pakistan-India gas pipeline project.
During the meeting, Chairman PTA emphasized on Pakistan’s geo-strategic location which has made it a principal gateway to the Central Asian Republics for digital connectivity.
- Turkish President Erdogan urges boycott of French products07:49 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Muzaffarabad-based journalist body kicks off ‘Green and Clean ...07:28 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- UBL records profits of Rs 26.4 billion for 9M’2006:24 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- #ShameonYouMacron becomes top trend on Twitter after French ...06:15 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Saudi Arabia opens doors for Umrah pilgrims from Pakistan, other ...05:28 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Undefeated UFC fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov announces retirement after ...10:31 AM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Scarlett Johansson to star in 'Bride' for Apple, A2404:06 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- IN PICS: Sana Javed, Umair Jaswal share unseen shots of their Nikkah03:08 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- FIA arrests ‘RAW spy’ involved in target killings, bombings from ...04:14 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran slams France's Macron for deliberately provoking Muslims02:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- 15 men gang-raped, filmed teenage sisters in Punjab02:16 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Karachi police chief tests positive for coronavirus01:21 PM | 25 Oct, 2020