Missing nose piercing found in man's lungs after five years
COLUMBUS – A man in the United States got a shock of his life when doctors found a nose piercing he had lost around five years ago in his lungs.
Joey Lykins, 35, was visiting a hospital in Cincinnati town of Ohio state after he developed breathing issues a few weeks ago.
He underwent medical examination including X-ray of his both lungs and doctors were stunned after spotting an unusual object clung to one his lungs.
They brought the X-ray to Lykins to get him identified the foreign object. After examining the photo carefully, the patient jumped out of his skin by saying that he have been looking for it as he had missed it five years ago.
“I was not expecting that,” the 35-year-old said while narrating how he lost the nose piercing while sleeping about five years ago.
“At one point, I had thought that he might have accidently gulped the piercing but never imagined I had inhaled it,” he told American media.
Lykins, after he identified the object, underwent an emergency surgery during which doctors successfully removed piercing from his lungs.
Drone flies lungs between two hospitals for ... 12:55 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
TORONTO — A pair of human lungs destined for an organ transplant procedure was flown between two hospitals by ...
- UN body sees end of polio in Pakistan by 202310:32 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Mahira Khan wants to recreate this scene with Shah Rukh Khan!10:07 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Former Pakistan Army chief Gen (r) Bajwa watches PAKvENG Test at ...09:11 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- German mayor of Pakistan origin wishes to settle in Karachi forever08:46 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Aima Baig drops teaser of latest cover of "Kahani Suno"08:24 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Is The Legend of Maula Jatt going to be screened in India?07:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- BTS member Jin reveals his biggest wish on his birthday06:25 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022