‘Steepest Cable Car' in Asia opens to public
The vertigo-inducing cableway, named 'Wuling Master', is 1,751 feet long with an incredible climbing angle of 42 degrees, the People's Daily Online reports.
According to a spokesman at the Wuling Mountain Great Rift Valley association, the maximum global standard is 45 degrees whereas the climbing angle of the cable car is 42 degrees.
This new attraction also has a vertical drop of around 984 feet.
In January 2016, a bridge suspended above the Qianjiang Guanyin Canyon and measuring five miles long, opened to tourists.
The long walkway is thought to have cost 600 million yuan (£63 million) to build.
- Pakistan's Covid cases cross 5,000-mark for the first time since ...09:28 AM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:08 AM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 18 January 202208:41 AM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Gold price surges by Rs50 per tola in Pakistan10:54 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan successfully completes trial of Chinese herbal medicine for ...10:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Nora Fatehi flaunts her ultra glam look in latest clicks05:34 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Sania Mirza all praise for the lovely bond between Anushka Sharma and ...07:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Ayesha Omar spotted enjoying vacations in Dubai04:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021