‘Steepest Cable Car' in Asia opens to public
The vertigo-inducing cableway, named 'Wuling Master', is 1,751 feet long with an incredible climbing angle of 42 degrees, the People's Daily Online reports.
According to a spokesman at the Wuling Mountain Great Rift Valley association, the maximum global standard is 45 degrees whereas the climbing angle of the cable car is 42 degrees.
This new attraction also has a vertical drop of around 984 feet.
In January 2016, a bridge suspended above the Qianjiang Guanyin Canyon and measuring five miles long, opened to tourists.
The long walkway is thought to have cost 600 million yuan (£63 million) to build.
- Pakistani family killed in Canada’s Islamophobic attack laid to ...11:08 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan bans travel from 26 countries amid Covid variant fears10:36 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan logs 1,239 new Covid-19 cases, 56 deaths in past 24 hours10:00 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - 13 June 202109:17 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 13 June 202108:36 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Sonali Bendre proudly shares transformation on Cancer Survivors’ Day05:51 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021