‘Steepest Cable Car' in Asia opens to public
The vertigo-inducing cableway, named 'Wuling Master', is 1,751 feet long with an incredible climbing angle of 42 degrees, the People's Daily Online reports.
According to a spokesman at the Wuling Mountain Great Rift Valley association, the maximum global standard is 45 degrees whereas the climbing angle of the cable car is 42 degrees.
This new attraction also has a vertical drop of around 984 feet.
In January 2016, a bridge suspended above the Qianjiang Guanyin Canyon and measuring five miles long, opened to tourists.
The long walkway is thought to have cost 600 million yuan (£63 million) to build.
- Ashura processions culminate peacefully across Pakistan11:08 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Sheikh Rasheed dodges police raid in Islamabad10:02 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- 'Neelofar' starring Fawad, and Mahira gets a release date08:54 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Punjab police to take over Banigala's security after Gill’s arrest08:10 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Eshal Fayyaz gives befitting reply to trolls for moral policing05:58 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Adeel Chaudhry spills the beans on his wedding plans05:06 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Natasha Ali Lakhani wins hearts with latest video02:05 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022