Heavy Monsoon rain lashes Lahore
Torrential downpour tripped as many as 80 electricity feeders of the city however, WAPDA officials are taking steps to restore electricity in all the affected areas. Locals faced much difficulty heading to offices as the rain converted roads to puddles.
Different parts of the city including Defence,Mall Road, Gulberg, Gawalmandi, Lakshmi chowk, Samanabad, Davis road received intermittent rain.
Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD) also warned that heavy downpour may trigger flash floods and landslides in vulnerable areas of Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Gilgit-Baltistan and Kashmir.
Met department predicted rainfall in major cities including Sahiwal, Lahore, Karachi, Mirpur, Thattha, Sukkur, Islamabad, Faisalabad, Sargodha, Rawalpindi, Benazir Abad, Hazara Division and Kashmir during the next seven hours.
Temperature reduced to 30 C for Lahore today after heavy rainfall.
- Pakistan up 31 places in Trading Across Border Index04:02 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Infinix Hot 10 Play with 6000mAh battery is up for pre-orders12:57 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Watch – Why Hareem Shah slapped Mufti Abdul Qavi?08:23 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Nora Fatehi 'had fun last night' with Turkish chef Burak in Dubai ...07:29 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021