Tribals kill wolf of rare species in Pakistan’s Sulaiman Range
The incident took place at Pharawn in Tuman Leghari, adjacent to Tuman Gorchani, when a pack of six wolves had attacked animals of the locals.
One of the wolves was killed while the rest of five wolves are being chased by the group of people belonging to different tribes to be killed, the Dawn reported on Sunday morning.
Killing wolves is a punishable crime in Punjab under Section 21 of the Wildlife Act 1974.
Villagers kill Amur leopard in Azad Kashmir 01:54 PM | 5 Feb, 2019
MUZAFFARABAD - Villagers in Rawalakot have killed another leopard (Panthera pardus) in self-defence in Azaad Kashmir ...
The Sulaiman Mountains are located in northern Balochistan and Zabul province of Afghanistan. Takht-e-Sulaiman, meaning Solomon's Throne with a height of 3,487 m (11,437 feet) in Balochistan is the highest peak of Sulaiman Mountains.
- PM Imran to seek fresh vote of confidence from parliament11:40 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PSL 6 – Quetta Gladiators beat Multan Sultans by 22 runs11:05 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Here are complete unofficial results of Senate Election 202109:53 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PSL 6 – Peshawar Zalmi fined for slow over-rate in match against ...09:15 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PM Imran Khan’s vote for Senate polls was also rejected?09:04 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Nauheed Cyrusi recreates Piya Basanti as the famous track turns 2007:00 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Birthday girl Shraddha Kapoor shows her dance moves at beach party06:13 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Anurag Kashyap and Taapsee Pannu face raids over 'tax evasion'05:14 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021