Iftikhar Durrani steps down as special assistant to PM on media affairs
Islamabad: Iftikhar Durrani on Tuesday stepped down as Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Media Affairs, local media reported.
According to details, Prime Minister Imran Khan has also approved his resignation.
The head of Central Media Department of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) also served as Advisor on Communication in Education Department to the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in 2013.
Earlier in November last year, Advisor to the PM on Media Affairs Yousuf Baig Mirza had resigned from his post.
- Chinese retailer Shein issues an apology for profiting off Muslim ...04:17 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- KSA indicates health standards as primary criteria for Hajj pilgrims03:10 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- LHC extends Shehbaz Sharif's bail in assets beyond means case02:09 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Usman Mukhtars short film 'Bench' wins at South Shore Film Festival ...01:32 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Sushant Singh Rajput's fan honors the late actor by naming a star ...12:44 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020