Iftikhar Durrani steps down as special assistant to PM on media affairs
Islamabad: Iftikhar Durrani on Tuesday stepped down as Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Media Affairs, local media reported.
According to details, Prime Minister Imran Khan has also approved his resignation.
The head of Central Media Department of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) also served as Advisor on Communication in Education Department to the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in 2013.
Earlier in November last year, Advisor to the PM on Media Affairs Yousuf Baig Mirza had resigned from his post.
- Pakistan: Dozens of doctors suspended for refusing coronavirus duty12:40 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- Chinese company donates traditional medicines to assist Pakistan ...12:24 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- Coronavirus: Tiger tests positive for COVID-19 at New York zoo, first ...12:11 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- PIA pilots taken to Lahore hospital after testing positive for ...11:42 AM | 6 Apr, 2020
- Pakistan reopens Torkham, Chaman borders with Afghanistan11:18 AM | 6 Apr, 2020
- Jennifer Aniston gifts coronavirus-positive nurse a $10,000 ...04:28 PM | 5 Apr, 2020
- Nadia Jamil is in good health after her breast cancer surgery04:08 PM | 5 Apr, 2020
- American singer Pink reveals she tested positive for coronavirus03:59 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019