Ali Xeeshan and wife Myra welcome first baby
Fashion designer Ali Xeeshan and his wife Myra have welcomed their first child, a baby boy.
Taking to his official Instagram handle, the ace courtier introduced his little bundle of joy with an adorable picture of their little family.
“So which of the favours of your Lord would you deny? (Surah Ar Rehman Ayah 13). Everyone, God has blessed us with a baby boy. Meet Jansher Ali.” he captioned the post.
View this post on Instagram
Myrah also shared the same picture of her family on her own Instagram account, calling the experience the “Purest form of love and joy!”
Earlier, he showcased his latest collection Numaish at the 'Pantene HUM Bridal Couture Week 2021' which highlights the bitter reality of the bizarre matrimonial tradition - dowry, in an artistic way.
Making a bold yet socially responsible statement through his craft regarding the deep-rooted dilemma surrounding dowry, Xeeshan presented a young girl who graced the ramp laden with heavy bridal attire, makeup and jewellery; pulling a cart full of "goodies" down a runway as a showstopper.
Back in 2019, Xeeshan tied the knot with journalist Myrah Khan in a beautiful ceremony in Islamabad.
'Numaish' – Ali Xeeshan makes fashion statement ... 04:41 PM | 9 Feb, 2021
A couturier to the stars, Ali Xeeshan has wooed everyone as he puts forward a fashion campaign against dowry in ...
- 9 to 12 classes to start from tomorrow; primary schools to reopen ...01:43 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani-American appointed as first Muslim police assistant chief ...01:11 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- WATCH - Vehari cops share Sehri, Iftar with detained TLP protesters12:18 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM: Green shirts arrive in Zimbabwe for T20I, Test Series11:52 AM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Sarah Khan, Falak Shabir expecting their first child?09:16 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Mustafa Jaane Rehmat – Atif Aslam's naat crosses 1.6 million views ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021