Pakistan PM Imran virtually addresses FACTI Panel today
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan will virtually address the High-Level Panel on International Financial Accountability, Transparency, and Integrity for Achieving the 2030 Development Agenda (FACTI Panel) today.
He will speak at the virtual launch of FACTI Panel Report in New York.
In his previous address last September, PM Imran had called upon the international community to take steps to counter illicit flows of money, saying the "stolen assets" of developing countries must be returned.
“The global community must take decisive actions to stop this bleeding of the poor and developing countries."
- 'Joints for jabs': Activists distribute free marijuana to vaccinated ...02:59 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Sara Ali Khan and Janhvi Kapoor's workout video takes the Internet by ...02:37 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan secures spot on three key United Nations bodies02:00 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Syra Yousaf’s birthday bash photos go viral06:02 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021