Secretary ECP visits Election Complaints Cell
Later talking to media, he said all election-related complaints received from voters will be addressed by the Complaint Cell.
He said the Election Commission of Pakistan is an independent and responsible institution.
The polling across Pakistan for the 11th General Elections started at 8 am which will continue till 6 pm without any formal break.
Elections 2018 Live Results: PTI celebrates ... 03:00 PM | 25 Jul, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Final results of Pakistan's crucial and largest general elections are yet to be announced despite the ...
In the ongoing elections, as many as 105.96 million people, including 47 million female voters, will be able to use their right to vote from 8 am till 6 pm without any formal break, with over 1,2000 candidates vying for 270 national and 570 provincial assembly seats. Twenty-three percent of the total voters would be taking part in the exercise for the first time.
It is common practice in the rural areas of Pakistan where female voters are denied their right; however, the turnover of women voters in urban areas remained comparatively satisfactory in the previous elections.
- In first step to control price hike, new #Pakistani finance minister ...07:35 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- ‘Ingenuity’ – NASA Mars helicopter makes first historic flight ...06:50 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Mobilink Microfinance Bank launches School Loan to financially ...06:29 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Justin Bieber all set for a cameo in Friends: The Reunion Special05:31 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021