Secretary ECP visits Election Complaints Cell
Later talking to media, he said all election-related complaints received from voters will be addressed by the Complaint Cell.
He said the Election Commission of Pakistan is an independent and responsible institution.
The polling across Pakistan for the 11th General Elections started at 8 am which will continue till 6 pm without any formal break.
Elections 2018 Live Results: PTI celebrates ... 03:00 PM | 25 Jul, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Final results of Pakistan's crucial and largest general elections are yet to be announced despite the ...
In the ongoing elections, as many as 105.96 million people, including 47 million female voters, will be able to use their right to vote from 8 am till 6 pm without any formal break, with over 1,2000 candidates vying for 270 national and 570 provincial assembly seats. Twenty-three percent of the total voters would be taking part in the exercise for the first time.
It is common practice in the rural areas of Pakistan where female voters are denied their right; however, the turnover of women voters in urban areas remained comparatively satisfactory in the previous elections.
- Ferozsons Laboratories salutes Healthcare Heroes by lighting National ...11:52 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Pakistan Army captain among three soldiers martyred in Waziristan ...11:02 PM | 5 May, 2021
- 100 DG Khan students graduate from US-funded English Access program10:09 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Negligence in serving expats unacceptable, PMImran tells Pakistani ...09:49 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartwarming video from her Baat Paki celebration02:50 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Nazish Jahangir sheds light on the controversy with Mohsin Abbas ...02:10 PM | 5 May, 2021