Ukhano responds to allegations of sexual harassment
LAHORE- Vlogger Umar Khan (a.k.a Ukhano) has been doing the rounds on social media as he was recently accused of sexual misconduct and indecency by multiple women.
Many came forward with their claims against Umer, alleging he harassed them and behaved inappropriately. There were several screenshots of the conversations between the vlogger and other girls that were provided as evidence, wherein Umer was seen asking women for "bold" pictures and sending unsolicited ones of himself.
In light of these accusations, Ukhano has released a Youtube video addressing the circumstances that have taken place.
He starts off the video explaining how he was distraught by the accusations that were coming at him from all directions, but now he's calm and goes on to discuss the screenshots that have been circulating on social media.
He went on to say that people should learn to differentiate between flirting, consensual flirting, harassment, sexual harassment, violence, and domestic violence.
According to Umer all the screenshots that had been leaked were of two-way, private conversations that have been presented in a way to show him as a sexual harasser or sexual predator.
He also claimed that making this matter public has caused him and his family a lot of trouble(obviously!)
Umer further added that an FIA has been registered against the people have allegedly defamed him and he will not back down until the parties involved apologize publicly.
In the end, he discussed all the possible penalties for the entire situation for all involved parties and concluded the video by asking the viewers to wait for the court’s final decision.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more updates!
- PM Imran congratulates Sri Lankan counterpart Rajapaksa over election ...11:30 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports ...10:57 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army ...09:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- At least 11 dead as Air India passenger plan skids off runway, splits ...09:10 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- What do you know about Ravi Riverfront Urban Development Project?08:36 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- A sneak peek inside Selena Gomez's HBO cooking show05:38 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- John Wick 5 announced, to film back-to-back with 4th installment05:14 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Ever since I was a child I’ve had a sleeping issue: Mahira Khan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020