Prof Atta inaugurates Chinese research centre named after him
BEIJING – Prof Dr Attaur Rehman on Saturday inaugurated a research center established by Hunan University of Chinese Medicines (HUCM) to honor him.
In a tweet, the renowned Pakistani scholar shared his picture with other Chinese officials while inaugurating the Research Centre, with a caption: “A major research Center established in my name in Changsha, Hunan, China.”
A major research Center established in my name in Changsha, Hunan, China pic.twitter.com/40UqfAvyfd— Atta-ur-Rahman (@1964atta) July 25, 2020
Federal Minister for Science and Technology Fawad Chaudhary also accompanied the Professor, who has 1232 publications in several fields of organic chemistry.
The Academician Professor Atta-ur-Rahman One Belt and One Road TCM Research Center is one of the largest public sector universities of China, recognized internationally for excellence and quality of research. The University also has a large number of foreign students, including 500 Pakistan scholars.
- Pakistan vs England, first Test: PCB announces squad for Old Trafford ...04:11 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- India sees over 50,000 virus cases for 6th straight day03:20 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan pays tribute to fallen heroes on Police Martyrs' Day02:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Netflix confirms season 5 of Money Heist02:21 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- #MeToo: Ayesha Omar opens up about sexual harassment with Rose McGowan01:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020