Prof Atta inaugurates Chinese research centre named after him
BEIJING – Prof Dr Attaur Rehman on Saturday inaugurated a research center established by Hunan University of Chinese Medicines (HUCM) to honor him.
In a tweet, the renowned Pakistani scholar shared his picture with other Chinese officials while inaugurating the Research Centre, with a caption: “A major research Center established in my name in Changsha, Hunan, China.”
A major research Center established in my name in Changsha, Hunan, China pic.twitter.com/40UqfAvyfd— Atta-ur-Rahman (@1964atta) July 25, 2020
Federal Minister for Science and Technology Fawad Chaudhary also accompanied the Professor, who has 1232 publications in several fields of organic chemistry.
The Academician Professor Atta-ur-Rahman One Belt and One Road TCM Research Center is one of the largest public sector universities of China, recognized internationally for excellence and quality of research. The University also has a large number of foreign students, including 500 Pakistan scholars.
- US approves release of Pakistani prisoner from Guantanamo Bay03:55 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistan's remittances rise to all-time high in April02:10 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Ali Zafar celebrates birthday in style01:15 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Burcu Kirtali beats the heat on a water slide11:09 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021