Dhoop Kinare to be aired in Saudi Arabia with Arabic dubbing
In a recent tweet, former information minister Fawad Chaudhry has shared news that Pakistan’s iconic drama serial Dhoop Kinare is all set to air in Saudi Arabia this year with Arabic dubbing.
Chadury writes, “Pakistani dramas dubbing in Arabic resumes to be shown in KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia).”
The dubbing of the popular drama was part of the cultural exchange programme initiated between Islamabad and Riyadh following Chaudry’s visit.
Pak Dramas Dubbing in Arabic resumes, to be shown in KSA— Ch Fawad Hussain (@fawadchaudhry) June 24, 2020
It follows former information minister Fawad Chaudhry’s visit to the Saudi capital last year wherein he had announced Islamabad’s plans to exports its television series to the Kingdom soon. https://t.co/CCV1rXSjmp
According to Arab News, three serials had since been chosen for dubbing, including Dhoop Kinare, Tanhaiyan and Aahat. However, PTV officials had mentioned that the dubbing process had been halted due to budget constraints.
The dubbing of Dhoop Kinare is now complete and it's all set to hit the television in Saudi Arabia.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Matric result 2020 to be announced in Punjab on Sept 19, confirms ...11:59 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Woman gang-raped in presence of husband in Pakistan's village days ...11:19 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Nepal to mint coins displaying new political map that shows ...10:42 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- FBR imposes Rs35 million penalty on Justice Isa’s wife for failing ...09:41 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Nawaz Sharif accepts Bilawal’s invitation to virtually attend ...09:07 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- 'The Batman' filming resumes following shutdown over Robert ...02:36 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Aima Baig confirms that she’s dating Shahbaz Shigri02:19 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020