Dhoop Kinare to be aired in Saudi Arabia with Arabic dubbing
In a recent tweet, former information minister Fawad Chaudhry has shared news that Pakistan’s iconic drama serial Dhoop Kinare is all set to air in Saudi Arabia this year with Arabic dubbing.
Chadury writes, “Pakistani dramas dubbing in Arabic resumes to be shown in KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia).”
The dubbing of the popular drama was part of the cultural exchange programme initiated between Islamabad and Riyadh following Chaudry’s visit.
Pak Dramas Dubbing in Arabic resumes, to be shown in KSA— Ch Fawad Hussain (@fawadchaudhry) June 24, 2020
It follows former information minister Fawad Chaudhry’s visit to the Saudi capital last year wherein he had announced Islamabad’s plans to exports its television series to the Kingdom soon. https://t.co/CCV1rXSjmp
According to Arab News, three serials had since been chosen for dubbing, including Dhoop Kinare, Tanhaiyan and Aahat. However, PTV officials had mentioned that the dubbing process had been halted due to budget constraints.
The dubbing of Dhoop Kinare is now complete and it's all set to hit the television in Saudi Arabia.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Pakistan becomes permanent member of SCO Youth Council07:57 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 259,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,477 confirmed ...07:47 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan minister tells reason behind reduction in coronavirus cases07:19 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Gold prices hit new high of Rs109,35007:07 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- K-Electric to face NAB inquiry over loadshedding, flouting agreement06:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- YouTube takes down Hadiqa Kiani’s song about Kashmir02:43 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Yasir Hussain is being subjected to online harassment & bullying: ...01:03 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020