285 stranded Pakistanis return home in two special flights
MULTAN – As many as 285 stranded passengers reached Multan from Muscat and Sharjah in two special flights landed at Multan International Airport during last 24 hours.
Assistant Commissioner Sadar Shahzad Mahboob and Sub-Registrar Kamran Bukhari welcomed the passengers.
According to district administration, the 141 passengers were reached in first flight from which 106 were shifted to Quarantine centre Lodhran and 35 in local hotels.
Similarly, 144 passengers reached through second flight.
As many as 102 passengers were sent to Quarantine centre Multan, 41 selected hotels for accommodation and one passenger was shifted to Nishtar hospital.
Additional Deputy Commissioner Revenue (ADCR) Muhammad Tayyib Khan welcomed the passengers at Quarantine centre. He also briefed the passengers about facilities into quarantine centre and Covid-19.
Three special flights had landed at Multan International Airport in last 24 hours.
- CJCSC Gen Nadeem discusses bilateral cooperation with UAE top ...08:16 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- MPAs to be suspended if dogs bite anyone in Sindh constituencies, ...07:33 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- PSL6, Match 6 - Islamabad United win toss, opt to bat first against ...06:35 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan Army working to arrest TTP’s Ehsanullah Ehsan again: DG ...06:28 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- Cancer survivor to become youngest American to explore space05:50 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- Hassan Ali and Chris Gayle shake a leg on the Googly Challenge04:50 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- Indian TikToker turns out to be Shoaib Akhtar’s doppelgänger02:50 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- Shaniera Akram reminds netizens to 'Pawri' with their masks on02:30 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021