Afghanistan, India behind Quetta police training center attack that claimed 60 lives today: Pakistani security sources
Linking Monday's cold blood attack on police training centre with Indian intelligence agency RAW, sources revealed that India used its well-known and long-standing nexus with Afghanistan to plot the terror attack.
"India used Afghanistan ‘as a second front’ against Pakistan," sources said.
Officials on Monday also stated that the Attackers were in constant contact with their handlers in Afghanistan.
Inspector General FC Major General Sher Afghan informed the press that the attackers acted on directions from Afghanistan and the initial investigation suggests the terrorists were affiliated with Lashkar-e-Jhangvi Al Almi, a terror group known to be supported by RAW.
Indian supported-terrorists have been active in Balochistan for the past decade. According to senior Balochistan government officials, multiple 'international agencies' operating in the province could be behind the nefarious attack.
Speaking to a Private TV channel, Balochistan Chief Minister Sanaullah Zehri had said in response to a question that the government had received intelligence reports a couple of days ago of the presence of militants who had entered Quetta to carry out subversive activities.
Following an another deadly attack in Quetta earlier this year, Foreign Office spokesman Nafees Zakaria said, “Indian intelligence agencies have remained involved in subversive activities in Pakistan especially in Balochistan and Karachi.”
Chief Minister Sanaullah Zehri also said that Indian intelligence agency RAW was behind terrorist attacks in Balochistan.
After the recent Uri attack in India, the hawks in Indian establishment threatened Pakistan with a terror attack in response to Uri at the “time and place of [their] choosing”. Previously, high-level Indian officials, like the National Security Advisor Ajit Doval, have been on the record claiming that India will support terrorism against Pakistan.
Pakistan’s stand on Indian hand in militancy had been vindicated by the confessional statement of Indian naval officer Kulbhushan Jadav, arrested earlier this year in Balochistan for allegedly running a network to carry out terrorism.
Indian Defence minister Manohar Parrikar also admitted, in one of his statements that India ‘neutralizes terrorists only through terrorists’ after a dossier was sent to UN by Pakistan.
India’s National Security Advisor, Ajit Doval, in February 2014 discussed Indian terrorism strategy against Pakistan, where India buys terrorist elements to be used against Pakistan as part of its defensive-offence strategy.
India Today's report also revealed that a Technical Support Division (TDS) was raised by the Indian army specifically to carry out covert operations. TDS mission mainly related to financing of bombings and session movements in the neighboring states through pouring in of several crores of rupees.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 02 December 202210:36 AM | 2 Dec, 2022
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Germany crashed out as Japan and Spain progress ...09:08 AM | 2 Dec, 2022
- PM Shehbaz urges world community to tackle climate change08:34 AM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Platinum Homes, Remounts win in Corps Commander Polo Cup11:59 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Shah Rukh Khan spotted performing Umrah08:31 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- 'Don't boycott hard work of 300 people,' Farhan Saeed tells people ...11:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Hira Mani slays fashion goals in latest video07:38 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022