Indian army helicopter crash-lands in Occupied Kashmir
POONCH - An Indian army helicopter crash-landed in Poonch district of occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IoJ&K).
According to Kashmir Media Service (KMS), the chopper of Indian army with the Northern Army commander on board had to make a crash-landing in Bedar area of Poonch district after it reportedly developed a technical snag.
Northern Army commander, Lt Gen Ranbir Singh, was part of the seven-member crew, including two pilots. All onboard remained unharmed in the crash-landing.
- Pakistan strongly condemns anti-Islam Facebook post by Indian ...10:07 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Hafeez quarantined in England for taking photo with 90-year-old lady ...09:10 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Afghanistan thanks Pakistan Army chief for supporting reconciliation ...07:57 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Railways changes routes of some Karachi-bound trains07:37 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Rasta App & Online Time Scheduling System for Driving License ...07:34 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020