Saudi King Salman orders review of Haj plans following Mina stampede
King Salman, speaking in a live speech broadcast by Saudi-owned al-Arabiya television, also said he had asked for a swift investigation into what he described as a painful incident.
The King also reiterated that Saudi Arabian will continue facilitating Haj pilgrims like past. Hosting Haj pilgrims in holy cities is a blessing of Allah upon us , he said.
Earlier he headed he top level meeting to review the recent tragedies that caused deaths of more than 800 Haj pilgrims this season.
- PM Imran visits ISI headquarters, briefed on national security07:10 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- AirSial's first Airbus reaches Karachi airport (VIDEO)06:20 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- ‘Loneliest elephant' Kaavan leave Pakistan for Cambodia today05:42 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Gilgit Baltistan Assembly to elect leader of the House on Monday05:10 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan reports 43 new deaths, 2829 fresh cases of COVID-1904:49 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- CokeStudio 2020 lineup revealed06:10 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Zindagi Tamasha – Pakistan's first Oscar submission04:22 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Maryam Nafees tests positive for coronavirus12:01 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020