UNSC dismisses US sanctions move against Iran
NEW YORK - President of United Nations Security Council (UNSC) has dismissed the United States (US) sanctions move against Iran.
During a meeting on the Middle East, Indonesia’s UN Ambassador who is also council president for August Dian Triansyah Djani said the Security Council is not in a position to take further action on a US bid to trigger again all UN sanctions against Iran because there is no consensus in the 15-member body in this regard.
- APC turning point in Pakistani politics, time to take major decisions ...02:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Police arrests over 30 demonstrators during protest against COVID-19 ...01:31 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020