SHC registrar claims resignation letter of Larkana judge circulating on media is 'fake'
Solangi had switched off his phone soon after the news spread on social media and has not issued a confirmation or denial himself.
“It is to clarify that the news viral [sic] on different TV channels and social media regarding the resignation of Mr Gul Zameer Solangi, second ADSJ Larkana, is based on a fake resignation letter,” the SHC PRO said in a statement.
“Neither such resignation letter has been sent nor received by the office of the learned Registrar,” it added.
The message also advised media houses to first confirm reports before airing them.
Judge feels 'humiliated' by Chief Justice Saqib ... 10:43 AM | 26 Jun, 2018
KARACHI - An additional sessions judge, who was rebuked by Chief Justice of Pakistan Mian Saqib Nisar during his ...
- Pakistan ranks as world’s most affordable country to live in11:19 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani minister slams India's Modi for leaving world at delta ...10:17 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- TikToker bags Guinness World Record for largest mouth gape03:39 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021