Pakistan records uptick in daily Covid-19 cases
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan continues to witness upward trajectory in Covid-19 cases as 406 infections were reported in last 24 hours, with positivity ratio surging to 2.81 percent.
The country reported 406 fresh cases of coronavirus in a single day, National Institute of Health, Islamabad (NIH) data showed Sunday morning.
COVID-19 Statistics 26 June 2022— NIH Pakistan (@NIH_Pakistan) June 26, 2022
Total Tests in Last 24 Hours: 14,437
Positive Cases: 406
Positivity %: 2.81%
Patients on Critical Care: 94
The new infections were detected after diagnostic tests on 14,437 samples. This took Pakistan’s COVID-19 positivity to 2.81%.
Moreover, two people suffering from coronavirus died during the last 24 hours.
As per the NIH stats, 94 other patients are undergoing treatment in intensive-care units countrywide.
Pakistan reports 309 Covid-19 cases in single day 10:51 AM | 24 Jun, 2022
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan continues to witness upward trajectory in Covid-19 cases as 309 infections were reported in ...
- Burj Khalifa turns white and green to mark Pakistan’s Independence ...11:23 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Taliban welcome Indian decision to return embassy staff to Kabul10:49 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- In Independence Day message, Blinken calls for further strengthening ...10:28 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- One died, scores injured in Karachi during celebratory gunfire on ...09:12 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Much awaited trailer of 'The Legend of Maula Jatt' FINALLY released08:45 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Celebs celebrate Pakistan’s Independence Day07:39 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022