Nida Yasir confirms testing positive for coronavirus
LAHORE - Renowned morning show host and actor, Nida Yasir took to Instagram to confirm that she along with her husband and daughter have tested positive for coronavirus.
In the post the actor shared that the couple has isolated their two sons in order to prevent them from contracting the disease.
“Quarantine partners. We are fine Alhumdullilah but tested positive . Isolated our boys they are negative. Please pray for us. Eid Mubarak,” she wrote in the caption alongside a picture of herself with husband and daughter.
Similarly, Yasir Nawaz also posted the same photo on Instagram and confirmed the news. “Dua ki durkhast hey Allah sub acha karey ga inshallah (Need your prayers, May Allah bless everyone),” read the caption.
Last week, it was being speculated that Yasir, his wife Nida, co-stars Alizeh Shah and Noman Sami had contracted coronavirus.
Many are suspecting that crew members on the sets of their shows have also tested positive. People on social media are now criticising the actors for carrying out shoots in the mids of the pandemic.
We wish all of them a speedy recovery. Stay home and stay safe!
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- PM Imran approves Phase-II of NAP for locust control09:44 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan finalizes guidelines, strategy to counter COVID-19 on Eidul ...09:05 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- IMF predicts recovery in Pakistan's economy during FY 202108:26 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- IMF predicts recovery in Pakistan's economy during 202112:12 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 245,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,105 confirmed ...11:08 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020