Urwa Hocane's father responds to 'separation' with Farhan Saeed
Reports of Urwa Hocane and Farhan Saeed 'separation' spread like wildfire on social media this week, leaving their fans and critics equally surprised.
After a silence of two days, Urwa's father Makhdoom Chaudhary has rebuffed the rumours circulating across social media platforms. Chadhary said separation rumours of Urwa Hocane and Farhan Saeed are "baseless" and that his daughter and son-in-law are "living happily".
Urwa-Farhan 'separation' shocks social media 09:57 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
One of the most loved celebrity couples in Pakistan, Urwa Hocane and Farhan Saeed have reportedly decided to end their ...
Moreover, he added that the celebrity couple will celebrate their fourth wedding anniversary this December and he has been actively involved in the party arrangements himself as reported by media sources.
There is, however, no statement from either Urwa or Farhan, who tied the knot on December 16, 2016, in Lahore.
- No penalty for late income tax return filers, says FBR08:00 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Former Pakistani minister running for US Congress07:00 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan showcases 'Koh-i-Noor' at Natural History Museum06:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan's coronavirus monitoring body chief reveals when Chinese ...05:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Kashmir Beats – Hira Mani wins hearts with her Sawaari09:19 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Selena Gomez shares the reason behind calling out Mark Zuckerberg ...07:32 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021