Imprisoned former Nine Zero security incharge joins Kamal's camp
Minhaj Qazi, who is currently in jail and accused of murdering former KESC Managing Director Shahid Hamid, joined Pak Sarzameen party after meeting PSP leader Anis Qaimkhani in jail. Upon Anis Qaimkhani's insistence and invitation, Minhaj Qazi joined Pak Sarzameen party and recorded a video message in jail.
In his statement, Minhaj Qazi said that Pak Sarzameen party would have a positive effect on Karachi. He further said that he would work for PSP along with Umair Siddiqui and others in jail, The News reported.
A couple of months ago, a video clip of Minhaj Qazi had surfaced on social media in which he claimed to commit the murder of former KESC MD Shahid Hamid on the orders of MQM London leader Muhammad Anwar.
- PAKvWI – Pakistan take on Windies in 2nd T20I today03:42 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani-American Khizr Khan to head top religious freedom body in US02:40 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan condemns India’s politicization of cricket after BCCI ...01:42 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Ertugrul actresses Esra Bilgic, Gulsim Ali sad over Turkey forest ...11:55 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Yumna Zaidi shares adorable photos of her 32nd birthday09:31 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021