Imprisoned former Nine Zero security incharge joins Kamal's camp
Minhaj Qazi, who is currently in jail and accused of murdering former KESC Managing Director Shahid Hamid, joined Pak Sarzameen party after meeting PSP leader Anis Qaimkhani in jail. Upon Anis Qaimkhani's insistence and invitation, Minhaj Qazi joined Pak Sarzameen party and recorded a video message in jail.
In his statement, Minhaj Qazi said that Pak Sarzameen party would have a positive effect on Karachi. He further said that he would work for PSP along with Umair Siddiqui and others in jail, The News reported.
A couple of months ago, a video clip of Minhaj Qazi had surfaced on social media in which he claimed to commit the murder of former KESC MD Shahid Hamid on the orders of MQM London leader Muhammad Anwar.
- Govt refuses to divulge information on gifts received by PM Imran ...03:20 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- LHC full bench hearing cases against Musharraf, Zardari and Gillani ...02:10 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Kiwis captain terms pulling out of Pakistan ahead of historic series ...01:38 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- At least eight killed in shooting at Russian university in Perm ...12:58 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- NZ Cricket chief offers compensation for financial loss of PCB, hints ...12:40 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Katrina Kaif’s new workout video goes viral04:32 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Saeeda Imtiaz’s new bold photos draw severe public criticism03:03 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s new bold look goes viral02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2021