Hamza, Fawad, Mahira and Humaima served legal notices over 'Maula Jatt'
The letter was issued on behalf of film producer Sarwer Bhatti and son Mohammed Muttaqi, CEO of Bahoo Films Corporation. The notices were sent to director Bilal Lashari and Mahira Khan, Fawad Khan, Humaima Malick and Hamza Ali Abbasi (cast of the film).
“This is to inform you that Bahoo Films Corporation, chaired by Muhammad Sarwer Bhatti, is the original maker and copyright holder of Maula Jatt which you are currently engaged in the illegal making of,” the notice reads. “We have warned the directors and producers, including Ammara Hikmat.."
Bilal has so far refrained from responding to any of the notices.
Follow us: https://www.instagram.com/dailypakistandp/
- YES — Sonia Naz becomes Pakistan’s first transgender person to ...01:36 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani companies come forward to develop Reko Diq gold, copper ...10:59 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Pakistan’s Faisal Edhi seeks Palestine visa amid Israeli bombardment10:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- CSS exam lays bare FPSC fault lines yet again10:12 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021