Peshawar Zalmi welcomes PCB’s decision of holding PSL 6 matches in Peshawar
LAHORE - Peshawar Zalmi, it’s cricketers and team management have welcomed Pakistan Cricket Boards decision of staging six matches of the season 6 of the Pakistan Super League in Peshawar next year.
Peshawar Zalmi captain Wahab Riaz, head coach Darren Sammy, Kamran Akmal, Liam Dawson, other cricketers and Director Cricket, Muhammad Akram, Kamran on Saturday expressed their happiness over PCBs decision of choosing Peshawar for holding matches of next edition of PSL.
They said this decision would further promote cricket in the country especially in KPK “Zalmi players are eager to play matches at Arbab Niaz Stadium Peshawar”, they said adding “Zalmi’s team is ready to take action in front of their enthusiastic Zalmi fans at their home ground.“
Peshawar Zalmi Chairman Javed Afridi said that Zalmi team management and all players are happy for Peshawar to be included as a venue for PSL season 6 in February and March next year and also congratulated all the Zalmi fans.
Javed Afridi said that the promise he made to Zalmi fans at the opening ceremony of PSL 5 has been fulfilled for which he is thankful to Allah Almighty. “We are grateful to PCB and the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government for the decision to hold PSL matches in Peshawar”, he said.
- Pakistan minister tells reason behind reduction in coronavirus cases07:19 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Gold prices hit new high of Rs109,35007:07 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- K-Electric to face NAB inquiry over loadshedding, flouting agreement06:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Army chief offers help to Italy in fight against COVID-1906:32 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- YouTube takes down Hadiqa Kiani’s song about Kashmir02:43 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Maya Ali experimenting with her cooking skills01:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Yasir Hussain is being subjected to online harassment & bullying: ...01:03 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020