Rupee stabilises against dollar, gains Rs1 in interbank market
During the last three sessions, the dollar has depreciated by Rs2.05.
On the other hand, the pakistan stock exchange (psx) also witnessed a positive trend on first day of the business week as the KSE 100 index increased by 114 points.
A week earlier, it continued to slide by losing more than 5% in the wake of a $6 billion loan accord with the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
According to experts, the government must ensure implementations on economic policies after the deal with the IMF.
- Super well made: Anoushey Ashraf can’t stop praising ...04:35 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan confirm ICC World Test Championship matches against New ...03:45 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- OPPO Reno4 Pro — with a Professional 90Hz Borderless Sense Screen ...03:22 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Rhea Chakraborty 'an active member of a drug syndicate:' NCB02:26 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Lion King sequel officially in the works01:46 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020