Bilawal attends Bakhtawar's engagement through video link
KARACHI – Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) co-Chairman Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari on Friday evening shared a screenshot of his participation in the engagement ceremony of his sister in Sindh capital through a video link.
The 32-year-old could not attend the event as per the instructions of his doctors following the discovery of his COVID-19 infection.
In a tweet, he shared a screenshot along with the picture of the new couple showering his love and blessings with a heart emoji.
His 30-year-old sister Bakhtawar Bhutto-Zardari was engaged to Mahmood Choudhary on Friday.
Bakhtawar drops first picture with fiancé ... 09:59 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
Bakhtawar Bhutto-Zardari, who was engaged to Mahmood Choudhary on Friday, has shared a picture with her fiancé ...
- India starts world's largest COVID-19 vaccination drive03:44 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Japan cracks down on illegal car export to Pakistan03:32 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Rahat Fateh Ali Khan under FBR radar over 'secret assets, bank ...06:42 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021