PCB awaits test report of Hafeez's bowling action
Confirming the news, Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) chief operating officer Subhan Ahmed said that if Hafeez successfully clears the test then the board would contact International Cricket Council (ICC) for further examination.
"Hafeez's bowling action was tested at the biomechanics facility in Lahore and its report is yet to come. Once the report comes and if he [Hafeez] clears the test then PCB will contact the ICC for his official examination," Subhan Ahmed was quoted as saying by Indian news agency ANI.
Last week, the 36-year-old spinner had said that he was fully fit and was ready to undergo bowling assessment test.
Hafeez, who appeared in 50 Tests, 177 ODIs and 77 T20s for Pakistan, has been facing problems with his bowling action since 2014.
He was handed a ban by the ICC twice for an illegal bowling action, firstly in December 2014 which later got cleared in April 2015 and second in July last year for 12 months.-Online
- British lawmakers laud Pakistan’s role in Afghanistan peace process08:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan issues visas to Indian pilgrims to visit Hindu shrine in ...07:53 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Shaheen Afridi named in top 5 in new ICC Test rankings06:43 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Sarah Khan and Falak Shabir's new romantic video goes viral05:23 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Syra Yousuf spills the beans about co-parenting and divorce06:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2021