DC Comics villain to get a stand-alone movie
The character is slated to make its cinematic debut in Ben Affleck’s stand-alone Batman movie, anticipated to be released n 2019. Previously, Joe Manganiello was in talks to play the character, but the status of his involvement remains unclear. If the actor agrees to play the character, this stand-alone film would be one of his first roles as a leading character in a blockbuster film.
Deathstroke was first introduced to the DC Comics universe in New Teen Titans #2 in 1980s. The character was the arch nemesis of the Teen Titans but, following his popularity, was incorporated into other comic books, including multiple Batman projects.
DC and Warner Bros.’ next live-action movie, Justice League is slated to be released on Nov. 17.
Follow us: https://www.instagram.com/dailypakistandp/
- PCB’s medical chief resigns after PSL 6 marred with COVID-1907:12 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Hafeez Shaikh decides not to resign as finance minister after PM ...06:10 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- PTI asks ECP to withhold victory notification of Yousaf Raza Gillani05:45 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife wishes to reconcile for their children04:21 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan’s first OTT platform UrduFlix is now live03:52 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021