Former Indian Supreme Court judge offers Kashmir to Pakistan - but on one hilarious condition
In a Facebook post, Katju said it was a "package deal," further claiming that a similar offer was also made to Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf by Indian Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpaye, however, he declined the bid.
Later on, the former judge explained that it was a sarcastic post.
It is also worth mentioning here that former President Pervez Musharraf had visited Agra, New Delhi along with his wife Sehba Musharraf in 2002. Pakistan and India made considerable progress to resolve the bilateral issues during the meeting.
- PAKvWI – Pakistan beat West Indies by seven runs in 2nd T20I11:55 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan ranks as world’s most affordable country to live in11:19 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Rizwan makes new world record by scoring highest T20I runs in a year10:35 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani minister slams India's Modi for leaving world at delta ...10:17 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Twitter rejoices as Pakistani man's 'wallet return' mission ends ...09:45 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Indian actor Nandita Dutta arrested for running 'porn racket'09:21 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- TikToker bags Guinness World Record for largest mouth gape03:39 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021