Woman kills boyfriend ‘for refusing to marry her'
As per reports, Jawad, a photographer by profession was returning from covering a wedding event when his girlfriend Shazia called him and asked him to meet her at Safoora Goth. Shazia was waiting for him there along with her accomplices.
They pushed Jawad into the car, beat him badly, and then took him to Shazia’s parlour where they checked his heartbeat. After knowing that Jawad is still alive, they brutally tortured him to death.
Later, the police found Jawad’s cruelly tortured body from Gulshan e Rumi.
Police say that Shazia along with her accomplice Khalid killed Jawad. The police tracked down Shazia’s phone and arrested her. During the investigation, Shazia confessed that she along with Khalid murdered Jawad because he refused to marry her.
Stay tuned for more news and updates.
- Imran Khan’s remarks about Maryam Nawaz widely condemned11:41 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Kashmir Premier League to invite Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to ...11:05 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Imran says PTI's core committee to decide final date for Islamabad ...10:30 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Raja Riaz appointed Opposition leader in National Assembly09:45 PM | 20 May, 2022
- PNS Badar: Pakistan Navy launches MILGEM-class ship09:12 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Watch - Hania Aamir ignores Iqra Aziz at 'Parde Mein Rehne Do' ...07:38 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Nora Fatehi and Kriti Sanon jump onto the ‘Pasoori’ bandwagon06:32 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022