Woman kills boyfriend ‘for refusing to marry her'
As per reports, Jawad, a photographer by profession was returning from covering a wedding event when his girlfriend Shazia called him and asked him to meet her at Safoora Goth. Shazia was waiting for him there along with her accomplices.
They pushed Jawad into the car, beat him badly, and then took him to Shazia’s parlour where they checked his heartbeat. After knowing that Jawad is still alive, they brutally tortured him to death.
Later, the police found Jawad’s cruelly tortured body from Gulshan e Rumi.
Police say that Shazia along with her accomplice Khalid killed Jawad. The police tracked down Shazia’s phone and arrested her. During the investigation, Shazia confessed that she along with Khalid murdered Jawad because he refused to marry her.
Stay tuned for more news and updates.
- Pakistan observes World Tourism Day with focus on rural development11:38 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Hindus demand Pakistan take India to ICJ over Jodhpur killings10:05 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan backs Azerbaijan, says Armenia must stop its military action09:33 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Faisalabad Police committee to probe Talal Chaudhary attack08:57 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Microsoft buys Bethesda for $7.5 billion08:18 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- 5 Ways to Define and Enhance Your Eyes While Wearing a Face Mask06:55 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- ‘I don’t consume narcotics nor promote consumption of any such ...05:22 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Sajal Aly and Janhvi Kapoor send each other love on Instagram03:11 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020