Woman kills boyfriend ‘for refusing to marry her'
KARACHI - A young man, Jawad was being allegedly killed by a girl, Shazia, believed to be his girlfriend, after he rejected her marriage proposal.
As per reports, Jawad, a photographer by profession was returning from covering a wedding event when his girlfriend Shazia called him and asked him to meet her at Safoora Goth. Shazia was waiting for him there along with her accomplices.
They pushed Jawad into the car, beat him badly, and then took him to Shazia’s parlour where they checked his heartbeat. After knowing that Jawad is still alive, they brutally tortured him to death.
Later, the police found Jawad’s cruelly tortured body from Gulshan e Rumi.
Police say that Shazia along with her accomplice Khalid killed Jawad. The police tracked down Shazia’s phone and arrested her. During the investigation, Shazia confessed that she along with Khalid murdered Jawad because he refused to marry her.
Stay tuned for more news and updates.
- PM Imran chairs CCI meeting in Islamabad02:30 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- I had an inferiority complex and grew up applying fairness creams: ...01:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Railways appoints first female Station Manager12:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Beirut blast: Death toll reaches 135, over 5,000 wounded in deadly ...10:22 AM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Disney's Mulan set for a digital release on September 405:18 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Shehzad Roy’s co-worker Wasu Khan in serious need of financial ...04:45 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020