Engin Altan Duzyatan and wife celebrate sixth wedding anniversary
Turkish star Engin Altan Duzyatan, playing the lead role in popular drama series 'Dirilis: Ertugrul' and wife Neslisah Alkoclar clocked in six years of wedded bliss today.
The actor took to Instagram to wish his wife on their wedding anniversary with the sweetest picture of them together. The caption of the post included their wedding date, alongside some heart emoticons.
Neslisah also posted a lovestruck photo with Duzyatan on Instagram.
Engin Altan Duzyatan and Neslisah Alkoclar got married on August 28, 2014. The couple share two children together, daughter Alara and four-year-old son Emir Aras.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Zimbabwe to visit Pakistan next month for T20, ODI matches06:25 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- 81 students test positive for coronavirus in Punjab06:17 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- GB Legislative Assembly elections to be held on November 1504:00 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Two Pakistani soldiers martyred in India firing at LoC03:52 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Tapsee Pannu defends Anurag Kashyap against sexual harassment ...03:43 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Khalid Ahmad wins Best Actor Award at Harlem International Film Fest02:27 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- You’re not exactly Mother Teresa: Shaniera Akram takes a dig at ...01:25 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020