Actor Iftikhar Qaiser unable to get treatment due to financial crunch
During a 45-year long career, Iftikhar Qaiser, who belongs to Peshawar, performed in thousands of Urdu, Pashto and Hindko dramas. He began working with Pakistan Television in 1971. After showing his skills, he was presented President’s Pride of Performance award.
He informed the local media that he did not have enough money for treatment due to non-availability of work. Qaiser added that he borrowed some money from his friends but it was all spent on treatment. “Even though I thank the Almighty Allah and is contented,” said Iftikhar Qaiser.
The rulers who consider the artists as their cultural heritage in their speeches are unaware of their plight. Now, Iftikhar Qaiser, who performed for his nation, is waiting for the help of government and well-wishers.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 06 May 202108:49 AM | 6 May, 2021
- Ferozsons Laboratories salutes Healthcare Heroes by lighting National ...11:52 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Watch: Filling station worker douses ‘robbers’ with fuel11:21 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Pakistan Army captain among three soldiers martyred in Waziristan ...11:02 PM | 5 May, 2021
- 100 DG Khan students graduate from US-funded English Access program10:09 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Salman Khan and Disha Patani sizzle in Radhe title track10:07 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartwarming video from her Baat Paki celebration02:50 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Nazish Jahangir sheds light on the controversy with Mohsin Abbas ...02:10 PM | 5 May, 2021