Petroleum prices will remain the same in March, confirms Finance Ministry
ISLAMABAD — The federal government has decided that the prices of petroleum products will remain same for the first fortnight of March 2021, the Finance ministry confirmed on Sunday.
The prices of petroleum products will remain same for the first fortnight of March 2021. Ms petrol RS.111.90/litre HSD. RS.116.07/ litre LDO Rs.79.23/litre Kerosene oil Rs.80.19/litre, according to the ministry statement.
PM Imran Khan had earlier turned down the summary presented to raise petroleum prices.
Earlier on February 15, the government maintained the prices of petroleum products. In order to provide relief to the masses, PM Imran rejected the summary of OGRA proposing an increase of Rs14.07 in petrol price.
Petroleum prices to remain same in March as PM ... 04:40 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan's aide on political communication Dr Shahbaz Gill has assured the nation ...
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-April-22-Updated ...09:49 AM | 22 Apr, 2021
- NCOC chief hints complete lockdown if Covid situation worsens09:42 AM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Covid-19 claims 98 lives, infects 5,857 more in 24 hours08:58 AM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 22 April 202108:33 AM | 22 Apr, 2021
- At least three killed, 11 injured in blast at Quetta hotel's parking10:33 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Kubra Khan trolled for wearing ‘indecent’ dress during Ramadan07:41 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Salman Khan’s new film Radhe to be released on Eid06:00 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ayesha Omar explains the concept of ‘Royalties To Artists’08:07 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021