Iran felicitates Pakistan on successful General Elections 2018
Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahram Qasemi, in a message, extended felicitation to Pakistan and expressed the hope for further strengthening the relations between the two countries, Iranian News Agency reported.
"As in the past, Iran is ready to make efforts for developing all-out cooperation with Pakistan in line with both countries’ interests," it added.
Pakistan concluded its 11th general Elections with Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf securing 115 seats at the federal level and Imran Khan, the former cricketer poised to become the next prime minister of Pakistan.
In his first address to the nation after securing victory, the PM-in-waiting Imran Khan had expressed his desire to mend ties with neighbours, naming Iran and Saudi Arab in his speech.
- Tanzanian influencers Kili and Neema Paul recreate viral Pakistani ...01:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Mahira Khan showers Quick Style with 'gifts'01:16 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Sarah Khan shares pictures from latest bridal shoot12:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Grammy-winning Pakistani singer shares her quest to find her ...08:39 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022