FBR asks celebrities to reveal their assets
During the meeting, the In-Land Revenue Chief Commissioner Badaruddin Ahmed Qureshi had stated that models, film and TV artistes will go through disciplinary action if they disclose their assets.
He also shared that the FBR has collected data of bank accounts and properties and requested the showbiz personalities to pay their taxes. The session was also attended by a number of celebrities including Nadia Hussain, Urwa Hocane, Farhan Saeed, Neelam Muneer, Zeba Shehnaz and others.
Is it a good move by the Federal Board of Revenue?
What are your thoughts about the story? Let us know in the comments section below.
- PM Imran stresses reforms in Pakistan’s criminal justice system07:56 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- FM Qureshi represents Pakistan in 17th virtual ACD Ministerial ...07:46 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Chief Justice of Pakistan Gulzar Ahmad tests positive for COVID-19: ...07:34 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Meet Waseem Lata – the Pakistani man who sings in legendary Indian ...07:00 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Wedding festivities kick in for Bakhtawar-Mahmood as groom lands in ...04:36 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Simpsons in the news again for predicting Kamala Harris’ inaugural ...06:20 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021