Imran Khan wishes speedy recovery of Prince Charles, Boris Johnson
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan Saturday wished for early recovery and robust heath of Prince of Wales, Prince Charles and British Premier Boris Johnson, who were tested positives for coronavirus (Covid 19) infection.
On his twitter account, the prime minister posted "I wish HRH Prince Charles and PM Boris Johnson speedy recovery, good health and long life." The prime minister also observed that the deadly virus COVID19 had hit people beyond borders.
"We need an internationally coordinated response to counter it," he further stressed.
I wish HRH Prince Charles @ClarenceHouse and PM @BorisJohnson speedy recovery, good health and long life. This deadly virus #COVID19 has hit people beyond borders. We need an internationally coordinated response to counter it. #TogetherWeCan— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) March 28, 2020
Prince of Wales, Prince Charles, 71, went into self isolation after developing mild symptoms and remained in good health, according to a spokesman of the Clarence House.
While UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson had announced his diagnosis in a video posted on social media and announced to continue to lead the UK government's efforts from self-isolation in an apartment in the Downing Street.
Pakistan wishes well for corona-positive British ... 08:19 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan's Minister for Foreign Affairs Shah Mahmood Qureshi Saturday held a telephonic conversation ...
- PAF officer, who died in PIA plane crash, laid to rest in Karachi08:19 PM | 30 May, 2020
- First Covid-19 death reported among KP nurses07:20 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Chinese young man devotes three years to improving rice production in ...07:06 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 68,000 cases of coronavirus – 1,441 confirmed ...07:03 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Gulf Air starts flights from Pakistan after suspension of three months06:39 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020