Maryam Nawaz's coronavirus test report comes out
LAHORE – Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) Vice-President Maryam Nawaz tested negative for the novel coronavirus on Sunday.
Taking to twitter, PML-N MPA Hina Parvez Butt said that Maryam Nawaz’s coronavirus test report came out negative. Perhaps, she is suffering from some infection, for which she is getting treatment, said the MPA.
اللہ کا شکر ہے مریم بی بی کا کورونا ٹیسٹ منفی آ گیا ہے۔ شاید کوئی انفیکشن ہوگیا جس کا علاج جاری ہے۔۔ ان کی جلد صحتیابی کیلئے بہت ساری دعائیں 🤲🏻— Hina Parvez Butt (@hinaparvezbutt) March 28, 2021
Earlier, PML-N spokesperson Marriyum Aurangzeb said that daughter of PML-N supremo was having fever and strep throat. She had been tested for the novel virus, Aurangzeb added.
مریم نواز شریف کی طبیعت ناساز ہے
مریم نوازشریف نے آئندہ چار روز کے لئے سیاسی سرگرمیاں منسوخ کردیں
مریم نوازشریف کو تیز بخار اور گلے میں شدید درد ہے
مریم نوازشریف کا کورونا کا ٹیسٹ بھی کرایا گیا ہے
ترجمان پاکستان مسلم لیگ ن مریم اورنگزیب— PML(N) (@pmln_org) March 28, 2021
On Saturday, Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) chief and Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) leader Maulana Fazlur Rehman also canceled his political activities after having Covid like symptoms.
Maulana is unwell and suffering from fever for a couple of days while he has tested negative for Covid-19, JUI spokesperson told media. Adding that, Fazl is present at his residence in D.I Khan as doctors advised him to rest.
The development takes place when Pakistan is experiencing a spike in the Covid-19 cases as the third wave intensifies. Pakistan on Sunday reported over 4,000 new cases over the past 24 hours as the positivity ratio in the country soared to 10.4 percent.
Pakistan hits new daily high of Covid-19 cases in ... 09:02 AM | 28 Mar, 2021
ISLAMABAD –Pakistan on Sunday recorded at least 4,767 confirmed Covid-19 cases, the highest single-day tally ...
Earlier, Prime Minister Imran Khan had tested positive for Covid-19 a few days after he got the first dose of the Chinese coronavirus vaccine.
Pakistan PM Imran tests positive for COVID-19 02:35 PM | 20 Mar, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan has tested positive for the coronavirus, his medical aide confirmed on ...
- Ashura processions culminate peacefully across Pakistan11:08 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- 9th Sharjah Film Festival announces 100 films from 43 countries10:54 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- 'Neelofar' starring Fawad, and Mahira gets a release date08:54 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Eshal Fayyaz gives befitting reply to trolls for moral policing05:58 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Adeel Chaudhry spills the beans on his wedding plans05:06 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Natasha Ali Lakhani wins hearts with latest video02:05 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022