Oh, Dear! Rare deer found dead in Lahore Zoo, authorities blame "other deer"
According to sources, the 8-year old deer was found dead in the deer enclosure by sightseers, who informed zoo authorities in shock at the troubling sight.
Zoo authorities, speaking to the media, have denied that the deer died from neglect, and have instead blamed other deer, claiming that the late deer was injured by them in a squabble last week.
They said that the deer found dead in the enclosure had a habit of picking fights with other deer, leading to the injury that eventually killed her.
However, authorities have said that they are investigating the matter further and would soon discover the reason behind the troubling incident.
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Meet Waseem Lata – the Pakistani man who sings in legendary Indian ...07:00 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- 'Proud' Islamabad café owners apologise over 'gup shup' with manager ...05:59 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Wedding festivities kick in for Bakhtawar-Mahmood as groom lands in ...04:36 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021