Reading offensive comments breaks us from the inside too, says Ayeza Khan
Social media means that celebrities’ personal and professional lives are now scrutinised more than ever before, but is it really fair to them?
According to actor Ayeza Khan, entertainment figures like herself shouldn’t have to justify their personal lives constantly while the country goes suffers from continuous setbacks.
Raising concern against the stream of social media trials celebrities have been subjected to in recent times, Khan talked about how upsetting can words be.
Sharing a cryptic message on Instagram, Khan said, ”Why celebrities are on social media? Are we here to let others decide what we have to do with our lives? Reading comments like these hurt us too.”
The Meray Pass Tum Ho star requested people to remain “positive” in these unprecedented times.
“We are all in this together and Inshallah we will get through this tough time. We all need to stay positive and calm,” Khan wrote in another post.
Khan concludes her rant by explaining how she and her fellow artists put in maximum effort to entertain their fans and encourage them to focus on the brighter side of the situation.
“We entertain millions around, try to spread happiness and act normal for our fans to divert their attention and tell them that things are fine,” she said.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Balochistan decides to promote matriculation, intermediate students ...01:59 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan increases medical capabilities to counter Covid-19: Asad Umar01:48 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Smart lockdown lifted in seven localities of Lahore as coronavirus ...12:57 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Met forecasts very hot, humid weather in most parts of country11:42 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Smart lockdown imposed in seven UCs in Karachi till July 1811:04 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020