Another BRT Peshawar bus develops technical fault
PESHAWAR - The issues and problem with Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) Peshawar are not coming to an end after one more bus has gone out of order today (Wednesday).
According to media details, the BRT bus went out of order near Firdous Station.
Passengers faced a difficult situation due to fault in the bus after they were asked to disembark the bus and travel on foot.
Since the inauguration of BRT project by Prime Minister Imran Khan on August 13, 13 buses have gone out of order in less than a month.
Three buses caught fire during this period.
Peshawar resumes BRT bus service after a ... 12:38 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
PESHAWAR - The Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) has restored its service today (Saturday) after a comprehensive inspection of ...
Last week, the BRT had restored its service after a comprehensive inspection of all buses to ensure the safety of the passengers, following a month-long pause due to repeated fire incidents.
- Multiple causalities feared after ‘large explosion’ at UK ...07:43 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Over 50 arrested for violating COVID-19 SOPs at Peshawar metro ...06:57 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Shehbaz Sharif, son Hamza back to jail after parole ends06:16 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Nobel laureate Malala joins TikTok for a noble cause02:52 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Iqra Aziz nominated Best TV Actress for Lux Style Awards10:19 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020