Naseem Shah hospitalised as his health deteriorates
Pakistan's star pacer ruled out of the 5th T20I against England
LAHORE – Pakistan’s bowling sensation Naseem Shah was hospitalized in Lahore after his health worsened on Tuesday.
Reports in local media said the 19-year-old has been suffering from a high-grade fever due to a chest infection.
He underwent several screening tests including the dengue virus after which he was admitted to a private medical facility for treatment.
Pakistan Cricket Board also issued a statement about Naseem’s health, saying the pacer is suffering from a viral infection and was taken to the hospital due to a high fever.
PCB spokesperson mentioned that the key pacer will not be available for today's match against England and his availability for the upcoming games will be decided as per medical reports.
Sri Lankan actress shares Pakistan pacer Naseem ... 12:16 PM | 13 Sep, 2022
Pakistani pacer Naseem Shah received appreciation and love from across the border after his match-winning sixes earned ...
Meanwhile, Abrar Ahmed may be handed his debut in today’s match as spinner Usman Qadir may also be given a rest.
Naseem Shah donates his ‘magical bat’ to ... 10:06 PM | 15 Sep, 2022
LAHORE – Pakistan’s bowling sensation Naseem Shah has won the hearts of fans with another beautiful gesture ...
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:39 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 29 November 202208:24 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Malala joins campaign for freedom of oppressed Afghan women11:31 PM | 28 Nov, 2022
- Osman Khalid Butt explains why he attended LSA 2022 despite Feroze ...11:01 PM | 28 Nov, 2022
- Dua Lipa secures Albanian citizenship08:19 PM | 28 Nov, 2022
- Katrina Kaif falls prey to 'Mera Dil Yeh Pukare Aaja' virus07:12 PM | 28 Nov, 2022
- Yashma Gill dances her heart out at wedding ceremony10:43 PM | 28 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022
- India falls behind Pakistan, Myanmar in Global Hunger Index02:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2022